In the last month we have been able to make little home improvements around our apartment. We got a new comforter for our bed and redecorated it and we also got a kitchen table finally. I know this seems like minor little things but for those of you who were in our apartment before we moved in know that we need as much as possible to make a home sweet home out of it! Here are some pictures of our newest improvements...
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love it! You got that comforter at bed bath and beyond huh?? I totally looked at it on monday, but decided we needed dishes instead. and im glad we didnt get it, since we did get the exact same bed frame as you guys! and i love the daisies on the table! and so happy you finally got one! Its looking great :)
So cute!! I love it!
Love all the new stuff Your apartment looks so cute
Post a Comment