Sunday, April 26, 2009

21

We celebrated my 21st birthday yesterday! It was full of lots of moving but I was lucky to have all my family in town and scotty to celebrate with. I was so grateful that this year I didn't spend the entire day crying like last year since it was the day I had to say goodbye to Scotty for the summer :). I had a great day so thanks to Scotty and all our family for a great birthday!

Birthday Dinner...Texas Roadhouse is my FAVORITE!!! SOOO GOOOD!!!

My main b-day present...

3 comments:

Danny and Kaitlin said...

YAY! I am so glad your birthday was better this year! And your sun glasses are super cute! I want to see pictures of them on! How was moving???

gregandlaura said...

YAY! Happy Late birthday!! I 'm glad you had a great one! Hope moving wasn't too bad - I HATE IT!! Cute sunglasses!

Ashley Karena said...

mmmmm I LOVE texas roadhouse! I wish we had one closer to Provo. Happy WAY late bday! I hope it was fabulous!