Wednesday, August 12, 2009

San Francisco

We celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary a little early by going to San Francisco for the weekend. We had so much fun and can't believe its already almost been a year since we got married!! On our trip we went down to Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39, went to a Giants game (which was by far our favorite part), looked at the amazing shopping, went to Alamo Square and the beach for about 5 minutes because it was sooo cold! Here are some pics of our fun weekend!



We went to the baseball game a little early to see some batting practice and when we got there I instantly became obsessed with wanting to get a baseball. We were sitting in centerfield and I was standing waiting for my chance for a ball to come our way but all the homeruns were going to right field and the players weren't throwing any out. At the last minute a ball got hit to the Phillies player shagging in centerfield and he finally turned around to throw the ball into crowd, I waved at him and he threw it right at me and I caught it!! I was so happy that I actually got a ball!

1 comment:

gregandlaura said...

Happy soon to be Anniversary! ;) What a fun trip - you guys are the cutest couple ever!