Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Great Saturday

This Saturday was great. I spent the morning watching this great movie... I hadn't watched this movie in so long and forgot just how great it was. It is so classic and just so touching. I mean the scene at Jenny's grave...could that be more sweet/sad/heart melting??? the water works were definately flowing on my end. It left me feeling so great, I wish Forrest Gump was real, he is the best.
Later that day we went night skiing at Brighton!...I was finally able to go for the first time this year. I bought us lift tickets to Snowbird for Valentines Day but Scott didn't think I could handle the mountain there after he went with his dad and brother...I think I proved him wrong when he saw my mad carving skills. haha, just kidding. But seriously, I did really good on Saturday, I was really surprised and proud of myself, I was a lot better than last year. Only one little fall and was just carving away...But it was probably better for my language that we went on a easier mountain. We had a great time and it was so nice to be able to spend quality time with the hubby.

Some action shots...

No comments: