Thursday, August 5, 2010

AZ Trip

Last weekend I flew down to Phoenix, AZ to go to my friend Sara's wedding! Her wedding was so beautiful (as was she) and fun to go to. I'm so happy for Sara and Dillon and can't wait to hang out in Provo!! It was also fun to see a bunch of friends that I have missed greatly over the summer!! Congrats Sara and Dillon!!!

The Beautiful Bride

We did encounter some flash flooding while we were there! It was crazy, there was at least 4 inches of standing water in the street, I had never seen anything like it, kinda scary! In the picture below the water was so high that it was spilling over the curb!


I LOVED seeing all my beautiful friends!!...miss you guys...see ya in a couple weeks!!
p.s. See the cute blonde on the far left?? That's my friend Rique, she returned from her mission in Italy the night before!!! Welcome Home Rique!!

1 comment:

Nielsens said...

it was so great to see you!!!! hurry out to provo!