Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year!
I feel like I make this same post/statement every year, but I seriously can't get enough of this season!
One of the many reasons is how BEAUTIFUL Provo gets...
See what I mean?...We took a nice, little walk up the Canyon today to enjoy it.
Our weekdays get so busy and go sooo fast, so we have to utilize our weekends for some fun, so far we have had a great fall.
We've been able to see some family...
Had some fun date nights such as...
-Going out to dinner with friends
-Game nights with our fellow gamers Sammy and Al Pal
-Football games (our Cougars are so sad this year :( )
-Trip to Park City Outlets
-Trip to Temple Square
-etc...here are a couple random pics...
Ok, I have to admit one of my very favorite things of fall is the smells. There is nothing better than a good spicey smell in combination with the crisp fall air. I'm kind of a candle snob and from trial and error, I think I found my favorie candle for this season...Salt City Pumpkin Spice...
We still have a few things on our fall bucket list, so stay tuned...


2 comments:
how fun! i may be missing the pretty leaves that start to cover the mountains of fall but i don't miss the beginning of a provo winter ;) you guys look like you're having a fun and busy semester, i really love the picture at the top of your post-- it is beautiful!
I am sooo jealous you get to have a pretty Fall with changing leaves! I miss EDH this time of year. I'm totally a candle snob, too. Salt City is great. Brian is so sick of all the smells in our house... apparently they give him a headache. Too bad!:) Can't wait 'til it gets cool enough here to start bundling up. Miss you tons. Xoxo.
Post a Comment