Monday, April 25, 2011

Remember how...

Remember how in my last post I raved about how much I love the girls in my nursing program, this is why...
One of the girls in our semester was so great and organized a nursing party on the last day of classes. We were able to have it up in Midway at a really nice condo and it was a BLAST! I love all of these girls so much and will be sad to say goodbye in 8 months. It was a perfect way to get ready for finals week...
We had a pinata will lots of things that I don't think any of us would mind taking a bat to....




"Pin the Needle on the Bootie"...just practicing some ventragluteal site injections ha

Rock Band was involved...

w/ lots of singing...
Lots of food...
Even more dancing...(even baby Calvin wanted a turn :))
and lots of pretty friends...





I was also inducted into Sigma Theta Tau which is the International Honor Society of Nursing.

I <3 Nursing.

I feel like the hubby doesn't get much face time on here so this is what he has been up to...just finishing up his semester with lots of fun projects...
You might be wondering what he is doing in the picture below. I was to. He is checking to see how well our doors and windows are insulated with his little gadgets he rented. Apparently, they are awful, oh well!



p.s. Did you notice the green leaves in the background up above?? Provo is finally blossoming and getting beautiful! :)

2 comments:

Kamille said...

Great pictures of the nursing party! seriously so fun. We need more of those.

the Sisters said...

So proud of you, Whit!! Such a smarty-pants. :) I love that Scotty rented a gadget to test your insulation. What a stud. We're excited to see you guys soon. Hopefully.