Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Recap with pics

So it looks like I have gotten beyond behind on this whole blogging thing. I am debating on whether or not I'll be continuing on in the blogging world but for now I wanted to try and get a little caught up. It's too much work to do posts for all these pictures so here are some of my favorite pics over the last 6 months or so:

October
My Grandpa Tracy passed away on October 3, 2013. He was such a wonderful man and example to all of his family. I am so glad that I was able to go to Idaho Falls for his funeral. He is my first grandparent to pass away, so it was hard, but I'm so grateful to know that he is in a much better place and that families are forever. 







We made a trip up to Utah to go to a BYU game and visit family and friends. My awesome friend Whitney let us stay with them and watched Brooklyn during the game for us. I loved being able to spend time with her cute family and Brooklyn had so much fun playing with their cute boy Calvin. We were also able to see our good friends Sam & Allison and their little girl Elle, Casey & Ashley, and lots of other family. Everyone in my family was able to meet us there except my little sister Erica so it was great to spend time with them. 





Brooklyn was a BYU cheerleader for Halloween this year. We had fun taking her trick-or-treating this year. She just wanted to eat every piece of candy that she was given right then! We went around my friend's neighborhood and I wish we would have brought the stroller because she seemed to get tired of walking pretty fast. 








November
We spent our Thanksgiving in Boise with my family. Even though it was cold, we spent lots of time at the park.







We had my mom take some family photos.



December
Brooklyn was spoiled with adorable Christmas outfits from Grandma Martin.



Brian & Lyndsay and their family came up to El Dorado Hills for Christmas. We loved spending time with their awesome family!
Looking at Christmas lights...these two girls are too cute!!


This is one of my favorite pics...

Cousins on Christmas Eve...Brooklyn, Chad, and Nicole...


January





February

 

Brooklyn turned 2 years old!! We threw her a Curious George birthday party because she is pretty much obsessed with that monkey.











Maybe it's because she's a monkey herself...

March
We all got ready to meet our newest bundle of joy, Kaylee.
Grandma Martin made Brooklyn this adorable dress...

No comments: