Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tis the Season

I can't even explain how happy I am that it is finally Christmas Season!! I'm really weird about not doing anything with Christmas till after Thanksgiving, it ruins the authenticy of the season for me. So I was really excited when we got back to get a Christmas tree and decorate the apartment. We got our Christmas tree at Home Depot with a gift card we had and we bought a bunch of Christmas decorations at Bed Bath and Beyond because we still have so much money to there, and both of our moms gave us cute decorations, so it was fun to decorate. Getting the tree turned out to be a little bit of a hassle, with defective lights and running to a million different stores, but the end result was totally worth it!! I love our apartment so much right now, I make us study with just the lamp light on with the Christmas tree lights and the lights around the window on because it's so cozy and relaxing!! Why isn't Christmas season longer??? We have been watching Christmas movies all the time and for our date last week we went down to Salt Lake and ate at Texas Roadhouse (my all-time favorite restaurant) and went to Temple Square to see all the lights and it was soo pretty!! It's getting a lot colder here, but only one wimpy snow fall!! I need snow!! Christmas season needs snow!

Kinda blurry but this is our Christmas Tree!...

Right when we were taking a picture of both of us, my camera died, but here is one of Scotty at Temple Square

No comments: