Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Give Thanks
This year for Thanksgiving we went down to L.A. to be with Scotty's family. It was a nice, relaxing break and was fun to see all of the family...(well minus Brian and Lyndsay, who we really missed!) I'll have to admit it was a little different being away from my family for my first holiday, but it was a great trip! We were able to go surfing, see movies, shop, relax, and eat lots of yummy food! Here are some of the pictures from the week...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awww... thanks for missing us!! We missed you too! Looks like you had a blast. I totally know what you mean about the Christmas tree-- I have our lights on as much as possible because it's so cozy!! Can't wait to see you at the wedding... and give you your present!! :) ps- yes I did cut my hair... :)
love you two!
Post a Comment