Thursday, October 8, 2009
My new love...
Ok, I'll admit it, I have stress management issues. Especially when the school year kicks in I swear my blood pressure and heart rate sky-rocket more than is probably healthy. I'm just a total perfectionist and hate not having everything finished that needs to be. Luckily I have a husband who is the total opposite of me and can just shrug off stress and press forward, I however let it stew in my head till I about burst. However, despite all of his great efforts I have had to find alternate ways to manage this problem. Some of the things that I have found to work is working out and playing sports...but the new thing that I have put in the mix of remedies and absolutely LOVE is YOGA!! Going into it I was a little skeptical of it but I absolutely love it and look forward to it during the week. I am happy to report that adding this to my workout regimen has greatly improved my stress levels. Everybody should try it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for commenting! So glad you have a blog and we can stay in touch! I just recently tried pilates & I love it...just like yoga, so invigorating and de-stressing. :)
Hmmm... Yoga? I should try that! Stress is the worst. I'm like you... grateful to have a husband who can talk me down in times of crazy. Miss and love you!!
do you go at 24? i've thought about it, but am too nervous.
YES Whitney Come! It's at Tuesday at 6 and I think at 10a.m. on Saturday...I usually go to the Tuesday class
Post a Comment