
Today I learned how to give injections! I know, so exciting right? :) I was so anxious before my lab because we practice on lab partners so I really didn't want to screw up! But all went well and I actually liked doing it!! I need to keep practicing though so I'll take any volunteers to come to open lab with me to let me stick ya! (I promise I won't hurt you)...I have yet to convince Scott in doing so! :) It's days like today that really make it seem like I will be a nurse one day! I love it!

2 comments:
ok this just makes my stomach turn thinking about needles, but good for you! ha and im so happy to see that you are a new yoga lover. it is the best!!!
ah, such a fun day! i wish we were in the same lab still :/
Post a Comment