Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Fun

For Memorial Day this year I surprised Scotty with San Francisco Giants tickets. I had the day off from work so I decided it would be a fun way to celebrate. It really was neat to see all the people that they honored and all the great videos they showed. They really honored those who serve our country very well. I'm so grateful for all the men and women who sacrifice so much and risk their lives in serving our country.

The Giants sadly lost but it was still alot of fun, I would go to MLB games everyday if I could. Tim Lincecum pitched this game which was cool except that he didn't pitch that great. After the game we drove up to the Oakland Temple because I had never been and wanted to see the temple grounds. This temple is gorgeous! It was a great day. Hope everyone enjoyed the Holiday!

2 comments:

carcar said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! I love MLB Games :) Hope you are doing well. Can't wait to have you back here in provo!

Nielsens said...

i looooove the oakland temple! the grounds are so awesome! my bro lives in san fran so ive been there and i made it to a giants game once as well! so fun! glad you guys are having a good time!