Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Maui

Back in May we got the chance to go to Maui, Hawaii!! This was my first time going to Hawaii and it was amazing. We went with Scott's grandparents and parents. His grandparents have a timeshare at the Marriott Ocean club in Kaanapali so we were able to stay for a week. Hawaii has to be one of the most gorgeous places on the earth, I'm in love. Our week consisted of reading on the balcony in the morning, laying out all day, sight seeing, delicious meals, walks on the boardwalk, the magic show, $1 sno cones at the pool, walks on the beach, snorkeling, hula pies, and just total relaxation. It is truly paradise there! I hope to go back one day!! I apologize for the total picture overload...

These are some views from our balcony. It was amazing to wake up to this scenery everyday.






One of my favorite parts of the trip was going to see the Warren and Annabelle's Magic Show. I know it sounds a little weird but it was seriously the best show I have ever been to!! He was so amazing and it was HILARIOUS!! I don't think I stopped laughing for the full 2 hours. If anybody is going to Maui anytime soon I would HIGHLY recommend going, I wish I could go again!

1 comment:

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

Maui is so much fun!!! i still can't believe you guys got married... linds and i totally called it! you guys are so cute together can't wait tell you have little kiddies running around!!!! where you guys living at what ya doing? we should get together sometime!

Maybe practice our mean girls dance???