Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Update on Elder Tracy

I just wanted to give a little update on my brother on his mission. He is past his 18 month mark, so he is on the home stretch! He should be coming home at the end of August. He has been in Takoradi, Africa for the past 7 months. He is doing so well and the mission as a whole has been very successful! He sent us some pictures so I wanted to share some of my favorites. This is where he is at right now...

This is one of my favorite pictures (although I do not support the Red Sox in any way)...
SO CUTE!!!
ADORABLE!! We just might need to adopt a child from Africa one day
Hope the next six months goes super fast!

2 comments:

the Sisters said...

Soooo cute! Can't believe he's been out for 18 months already. Crazy.

BTW, can we see you guys sometime? Geez!

Lori said...

Hi Whit, I check on your blog from time to time. I've totally been to Takoradi! Seems like your bro is doing well- I tried to keep my eye out for him when I was in Ghana, but no luck :)