We started our Valentines Day celebration over the weekend and went out to dinner with Ash and Casey and went to the movie Just Go With It. We randomly saw Craig and Kim there as well so it was nice to catch up with them. We both really liked the movie and thought it was hilarious. It's definitely an Adam Sandler movie and Brooklyn Decker is not the best actress (although she's definitely nice to look at). But I have a huge girl crush on Jennifer Aniston so I love almost everything that she is in! :)
Then on Saturday we went up to Snowbird to ski/snowboard. It was sooo warm! (Did you know its in the high 50s right now in Provo?? Don't worry it won't last long though and will drop back to the 30s by the end of the week :( ). Scott was definitely right about Snowbird being a challenging mountain, it was such a harder workout then any of the resorts that I have been to. But we had a great time getting out of Provo and being up in the beautiful mountains.
I think this picture is funny because he looks like he is 50+ lbs heavier than he is because this was right before lunch so he has both of our lunchs, 2 waterbottles, and 2 Sobes all stuffed in his coat. haha
Yesterday for Valentines Day I had school/work till 6:30p.m. so we decided to not fight the crowds and have a candle-lit dinner (via the iPad haha) with Chilis takeout...
I love Valentines Day and being able to spend time with my hubby!! Love you Scotty! Hope everyone had a great V-Day!


4 comments:
oh my gosh i love that you had the ipad provide your candle light! haha awesome. looks like you guys had an awesome weekend! let's get together soon!
oops. looks like i was still logged into my work account haha. don't tell them i was blog stalking on the clock :)
400th reason I need an iPad... candlelit dinners. haha i love it!
Scotty is such a trooper for skiing with your lunches in tow. I love it! And you candlelit V-day dinner is so fun! I'm all about avoiding the crowds, too.
We miss you guys so much! Come visit!
Post a Comment