A few weeks ago Scotty and I both had the same weekend off which comes by rarely this summer and so I insisted we do something out of our daily routine. I was dying for a change of scenery and a breath of fresh air. I started out Saturday morning with going on a short and easy hike with Sara and Ashley....
The picture didn't turn out the best because the waterfall splashed my lens but it was beautiful up there. We hit up the pool afterwards.
Then that night we went up to the campsite by Springville that we went to earlier this summer with Danny and Brin to have dinner and a campfire. We were going to do an overnighter but we all felt like sleeping in our own beds that night.

1 comment:
fun!!! wish i couldve joined on the lady hike! one more month and we're back! :)
Post a Comment