Monday, September 19, 2011

20 Weeks!

I am officially 20 weeks tomorrow and halfway done with this pregnancy!! I am stoked to be at the halfway mark. We had our 20 week ultrasound today and everything looked great and healthy with our baby girl. It is so crazy to see how much she has grown. She currently weighs around 13 ounces, almost a pound, so she is still really tiny! She is between 10-12 inches long. She was measuring a couple days ahead of her due date but they decided to still keep it February 7th. I have started to feel a little better. I still get nauseous more often then I would like at this point but I'm just planning on it never going completely away. I haven't had to use any Zofran for a couple weeks though, so it's definitely an improvement. I still get tired pretty easily which makes 12-hour shifts at the hospital challenging at times. But other than that, I'm feeling good and am loving that I'm finally starting to show more and can tell when she is moving and growing. Hopefully she will get more consistent in her movements so Scotty can feel her, he's getting pretty impatient! :) We love our little girl more than words can say  and we hope this second half flies by! 
Here she is again...
 LOVE her little fingers...
 Alright, here's an updated picture of "the bump"...this was taken on Saturday before the BYU football game so it's a couple days old but I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be able to see a difference :)

4 comments:

Danny and Kaitlin said...

you are still soo tiny! you barley have a belly! I wish i look as good as you when im preg!

the Sisters said...

Awww!! I love ultrasounds! They make you feel so much more connected to the baby. Such cute tiny hands... crazy that you'll get to hold them in 4 more months! And wow, you really are still so tiny!! Love ya!

Aaron and Mercedes said...

Hahah whit you look good! ps. Im coming in october I want to see that cute little bump of yours!

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

You are so so so tiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!