Sunday, September 4, 2011

3 Year Anniversary!

We recently celebrated our 3 year anniversary! I still can't believe how fast time flies! On our actual anniversary we were really busy starting our semesters and getting my little brother situated but we went out to dinner that night. Then on Friday we spent a night up in Park City. We stayed at the Marriott and they were so nice to us. They knew we were celebrating our anniversary so they tried to upgrade us to a suite but unfortunately they were all booked but they did give us access to the concierge lounge and brought up chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. We had a fun and relaxing time getting away for the night. I really wanted to go get a pedicure so I convinced Scotty that it was fine for a guy to get one too! :) He felt really awkward and uncomfortable at first but I know he ended up loving it!! We then went to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. I am so grateful for my marriage and couldn't imagine my life without my wonderful husband. Can't wait for what our next year of marriage will bring!!




1 comment:

Nielsens said...

wait wait wait - you didnt tell us about the pedicure part of your anniversary! haha. we need to talk about this next time. ive been trying to work sam into getting a pedicure, but he always says no. i like that i can say scotty did it now haha