That Scotty and I are in our last semesters of school??? And we couldn't be anymore excited about it. We are both struggling with keeping up our motivation being so close to the end so it's a good thing we are only a month and a half away. Life has been pretty busy around here and the semester has seemed to fly by. On the one hand I love that, but on the other it makes me sad. I'm so ready to be done with school but am not sure how ready I am to give up the young, married-student lifestyle especially with having so many friends and family around. I get really sad thinking about leaving our life in Provo. But enough talk about moving. For my capstone semester I have a preceptor nurse who I go to work with for the semester, kind of like an internship. I have to do 210 hours which ends up being 17 1/2, 12-hour shifts. I am doing my clinical at Primary Children's Medical Center up in Salt Lake and have had a really good experience so far. The days are extremely long because I have to get up by 5:15am, leave by 5:45 in order to get to the hospital by 6:45am, do a 12 hour shift (which is usually longer) and don't get home till between 8:30-9pm. So although I am learning a lot and am grateful for the experience I have had so far, I am ready to be done. I have done 11 1/2 shifts so far, so I only have 6 more to go! Anyways, just thought I would do a quick update on our lives. Our baby girl is also staying busy growing good and strong...here's a bump picture from last week...
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
you're so cute whit! and i dont like thinking about you moving either :(
Cute bump, Whitney! You are such a beautiful mother. :)
Post a Comment