As you can tell from all my recent blog posts, Brooklyn has pretty much stolen the show over here! But we have had other fun and exciting things happening...
First off, I am now a licensed Registered Nurse! Yipee! I was hoping to have the NCLEX test done before little B was born but California took forever in processing my paperwork so I didn't even get authorization till after she was here. And as you can imagine, I had other things consuming my attention with a newborn. But I was finally able to take it at the beginning of April and PASSED! It was a huge relief to be done with it. I'm now searching for a part-time night job that will work well with our family situation. It's stressful trying to find a job! Wish me luck!
Second off, we bought a new car!! Well, new to us that is! :) We have been researching cars for the past year or so and we finally decided to take the plunge! I was in no hurry to buy a new car until the day we took her home from the hospital and my knees were practically at the dashboard with her carseat in the backseat. We ended up buying a Chevy Equinox. It's always scary to make such a huge purchase but we are both happy with it and love having all the extra room!

No comments:
Post a Comment