This year for Thanksgiving we stayed in El Dorado Hills and Brian, Lyndsay, Chad, and Nicole came up for the week. It was so fun to have more family in town! During the week the boys went golfing, and us adult kids went to see Twilight while the grandparents babysat the kids. We had a Thanksgiving day full of turkey, football, and Black Friday shopping. On actual Black Friday, Debbie, Lyndsay and I got to go out shopping all day while the boys babysat, which was so nice! We have so much to be grateful for and I love the Holiday season where we can reflect on our many blessings.
I made this onesie for Brooklyn for Thanksgiving...she was my little turkey...
The boys and Grandma Martin took the kids to the duck ponds to feed the ducks. I have a weird fear of anything that can fly so it's probably a good thing I wasn't there. Especially since one of the ducks kept biting Brooklyn!
Nibbling on her toes...
After one bit her on the hand, poor girl...
Later that day we took some pictures with the grandparents...I would have loved to see what was going on behind the camera to get all three of the kids to smile at the same time!! :)
Nibbling on her toes...
After one bit her on the hand, poor girl...
Later that day we took some pictures with the grandparents...I would have loved to see what was going on behind the camera to get all three of the kids to smile at the same time!! :)
We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!!

















1 comment:
THANKS FOR ALL THOSE ADORABLE PIX!!!
Post a Comment