This year the Christmas Season was a lot of fun having a baby around. It was fun to shop for her and to start introducing her to Christmas traditions. We always try to get the most out of the Christmas Season and pack it with fun activities. Some of those activities included cutting down our own Christmas tree, decorating the tree & house, Christmas shopping, making sugar cookies, going to the Ward Christmas Party, and Brooklyn sitting on Santa's lap. We spent Christmas in Boise with my family and it was fun to spend time with them and I know Brooklyn loved being center of attention all the time.
The weekend after Thanksgiving we went up to Apple Hill and cut down our Christmas tree.
Here are some pictures of Brooklyn sitting on Santa's lap. I had to wake her up early from her nap to go to the Ward Christmas Party so she was really tired, which usually equates to a clingy baby, so I thought she would freak out when we put her on his lap. She just sat there for a second with a "Who the heck is this guy?!" kind of expression and then she was done and reached out for me. I also made a cute, little craft with Brooklyn.
Here are some pictures of Brooklyn sitting on Santa's lap. I had to wake her up early from her nap to go to the Ward Christmas Party so she was really tired, which usually equates to a clingy baby, so I thought she would freak out when we put her on his lap. She just sat there for a second with a "Who the heck is this guy?!" kind of expression and then she was done and reached out for me. I also made a cute, little craft with Brooklyn.
At the Town Center for dinner...
Christmas dress made by Grandma Martin
We had a great trip in Boise. Brooklyn did a lot better on the drive than expected! Thank you Mickey Mouse Clubhouse!
There is no better sight during a 9 hour drive...
She loved talking to the dogs through the window. She would stand up and pound on the window till they came over, it was so cute!
In her Christmas Jammies...
We started Christmas morning when Brooklyn woke up. It was so fun watching Brooklyn unwrap her presents. She got a little overwhelmed and just wanted to play with each present that she would open and couldn't figure out why we kept taking them away and having her open more. We had to take a break and do a second round of opening presents after her nap because she became very uninterested! She loved having all the wrapping paper and boxes around to play with too! Get ready for some picture overload...
This was our favorite present to give Brooklyn. She LOVES Mickey Mouse and it sings her favorite "hot dog dance" when she presses the stomach...
I wish she would wear hats again!!
We torture her by making her practice walking lol...
We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!











































1 comment:
She is too cute!! I love the side-swept bangs! Miss you lots.
Post a Comment