Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Brooklyn's Birthday Party

This past weekend we had a small birthday party for Brooklyn at Scott's parents house. We had family in town so it was perfect timing to have a celebration! We had some dinner, opened presents, and watched Brooklyn devour her piece of cake! I decorated my first cake and let's just say that I was STRESSED out all day about it. I may have thrown my bag of frosting at one point (which Scotty predicted I would do weeks before when I showed him my idea), but I think it turned out alright, just don't look too close! Grandma Martin made her the cutest "birthday dress" ever and she of course got WAY too many presents. Thanks to those that helped us celebrate!























 With her height, we might have a future baller...



 Get in my belly!!






Definitely didn't think she would eat the whole thing! Yum! Yum!

No comments: