Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Summer Recap

 I had really big ambitions about doing a blog post for every month, but that is too daunting of a task right now. So, I decided I would just throw up a bunch of my fav pics from the summer and just do a quick recap of each month.  These pics got added backwards so I guess I'll start with August and work my way back. 

August
Um, I just realized I have no good pics from August. And that pretty much sums up the month of August. Pretty much was the month from H*ll to put it bluntly. This is when my "all-day sickness" came in full swing. I'll do a separate post about that later. We did have a fun week at the Ranch with all the Martin's at the beginning of the month though. But I failed at getting any good pics, bummer! 

July
-I started my first RN job. I'm working 2 days a week at a skilled nursing/rehab facility. I'll do a separate post on that too. 
-We spent lots of time on the lake and loved it! Water skiing has to be one of my favorite things in the world. 
-We found out we were expecting Baby Martin #2 on July 20th!
-And seriously, those pigtails kill me...




-Brooklyn is still obsessed with "blankie" and there is NO replacing that dingy thing!



 













June
-My parents and little sister Heather came out for a visit.
-Brooklyn became obsessed with coloring. Our neighbor retired from running a preschool this year and gave us this awesome table. Brooklyn spent lots of time coloring outside. 
-We spent lots of time pushing her in the Cozy Coupe.
-We went to the Sacramento Zoo with the Snarr's. 
























There ya go! Hopefully it won't be too much longer before I get around to my other posts. 

2 comments:

Nielsens said...

the picture of her in her old car seat made me laugh - so tall! Elle is still using her infant one! ha

Diana Hulme said...

Brooklyn is so so so beautiful - seriously! She has your eyes...just stunning. Sorry you had an awful August...glad you're feeling better!