So, I guess it's safe to say I have greatly slacked on the whole blogging thing. I'm not even sure where to start so I think I'll just go month by month. This is going to be a BIG time picture overload!
Yummy Greek Yogurt beard...(one of her favorite snacks)...
She loves the kiddie pool!
And will get in with clothes on and all!...
I took Brooklyn into the Pediatrician to check for a UTI. We spent a good 2-3 hrs there waiting for her to pee in a bag! She didn't have a UTI but once her fever broke she got a rash all over her tummy and back so we're pretty sure she had a mild case of Roseola.
Just feeding her princess...
Watching a flick with her boyfriend Porter...
For Memorial Day weekend we went down to LA to visit family. We stayed at my friend/cousin Ashley's house and got to meet Baby Chase! We were also able to go down to Newport Beach and see Brian and Lyndsay's family. La Canada has a fireworks show and parade which were both really fun. We loved being able to see lots of family!
She loves her donuts!
We tried to get a picture of Brooklyn and my cousin Shauna's girl, Claire, and they just stood there and stared each other up and down for forever! So funny!
Checking out each other's shoes...
But then Claire started to show some love...
We spent a night out at the Ranch with the Snarr's and kicked off our summer of boating at Lake New Hogan the next day.
Shooting shot guns!...
We love boating. And Brooklyn did so awesome this summer! She loved going out on the lake and did so good with keeping her life jacket on the whole time.
She doesn't like to get in the water all the way though...
But is fine as long as she is on the surf board...
One of her very favorite things is to help Daddy drive the boat...


























1 comment:
oh my gosh I can't handle Brooklyn and all her cuteness. This is getting me even more excited to see you guys soon!!!
Post a Comment