skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Fall Fun
This fall has been full of changes, learning, adapting, but mostly excitement and fun. We have been busy with school but have definately found some time for fun! We have had lots of family come and visit and we loved all of the visits! Our favorite thing in the fall is that it is football season! We love going to BYU football games...in fact, when we were discussing what date we should set for our wedding he suggested our date (August 29) and the first thing I said to him was, "You know there is a BYU football game the next day right?" I think I sealed the deal with that comment. We also love to watch all of the other College Gameday games too. We love our weekly dates, hanging out with all of our family that lives here, being with our friends, and just hanging out together. My favorite thing about this time of the year is all of the holidays!! I am kind of a freak when it comes to holidays...I have to decorate, have the right smell for the season, and do all of the activites for each holiday. So we have had fun with all of that, I'm just looking forward anxiously for Christmas Season! I was also able to get into the BYU Nursing Program which was such a relief and exciting news after 2 and1/2 years of very hard work. It's nice to have a path to graduation finally...even if it still is a long one!! :) I'm really bad at taking pictures but here are some of the pictures we have from this fall...







1 comment:
we miss you guys!! congrats on the nursing program btw!! :)
Post a Comment