skip to main |
skip to sidebar
August 29, 2008
We got married on August 29, 2008 in the Boise, Idaho Temple. It was a much anticipated day and we were so glad when it finally came! I got to be with Scotty for the whole week up to the wedding so we just worked hard on trying to get everything ready and to stay busy so it would come fast! The night before the wedding Scotty slept with his family in the hotel, and I well, attempted to sleep. I barely got any sleep the night before because I was trying to think of anything that might go wrong so that it wouldn't, was anxious, a little nervous, but mostly excited. Needless to say, we were both very exhausted the whole day but so happy and excited that it didn't affect us in the least and we had the best day ever.

The girls...
The boys...

First dance...
1 comment:
i love these pictures whit!
you look so pretty and so happy!
Post a Comment