10 years ago...
1. I was practically the biggest tomboy around
2. I had braces
3. I had glasses
4. I was the only girl to play baseball with the boys
5. I was in love with Justin Timberlake and Lance Bass (too bad he turned out gay)
5 things on Today's List...
1. Take a Stats test
2. Work on thank yous (we take forever, I know)
3. Make Dinner
4. Work on the stockings
5. Get my background check paperwork and fingerprints in the mail
5 snacks...
1. Cereal
2. Toast
3. Instant Breakfast
4. Ice Cream
5. Cookies
5 things I'd do if I were a millionare...
1. NEVER work again
2. Buy a boat and lake
3. Travel a lot and take my parents
4. Shop a lot
5. Secure my kids
5 Places I've lived...
(well I guess the two...)
1. Boise, Idaho
2. Provo, Utah
5 jobs I've had...
1. Coldstone
2. Nanny
3. Worked with a four year old boy with epilepsy
4. Lawn-mower
5. Air Van: Deliver packages to HP employees
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment