Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Corn Bellys + College Gameday

In October we decided to try out the Corn Belly's scary maze at Thanksgiving Point. They have a lot of fun stuff for the family out there! I was really impressed with all that they have but the scary maze was not as scary as I thought. I always remember being so scared but I guess the last time I went was in Junior High! But it was fun because we had this pack of about 10-12 year old girls that were in front of us and they stopped at the beginning and asked us if they could come with us so it was fun having them hold onto us and scream like crazy! I will admit they got me a few times though!

I'm sure that most of you already know that College Gameday came to Provo a few weeks ago! Scotty and I got up early and went down there and it was really cool. I have to admit that I kinda have a celebrity crush on Kirk Herbstreit so I was really excited to get to see him!...He wasn't very close though but we did get to see Chris Fowler on the sidelines at the game.



I love this picture of my dad and sisters with Cosmo at Brick Oven so I decided to include it...I miss them.

No comments: