Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Season Has Begun!

We are so happy that Christmas season is finally here!! It's been fun to put up all of our decorations again, there really is no better time of the year. We only have about 2 1/2 weeks till we are done with our semesters so we are really looking forward to that! Here are some pictures of our tree!! We love going and getting a tree, Scotty is so cute when we go, he really is like a little kid at heart, I love it! Here are some pictures of our festivities so far...
We had to squish our table against the counter to get it to fit!!...
We started collecting village pieces last year and my mom added one this year for us, we hope to have a whole village one day!...

We made these cute advent calendars in Relief Society...I made these stocking for Scotty and I, my mom made these for us kids and I always loved them so I decided to continue the tradition, they take A LOT of work, but I think the end result is worth it!These are just some pictures of our apartment if you care to see...

Happy Holidays!

4 comments:

the Sisters said...

The stockings turned out SOOOO cute! I can't believe you made those!! And your apartment is darling. Can't wait to see you guys and have you meet little Chad. :)

Nielsens said...

Whit you made those stockings?!?!? TALENTED! And your guy's place looks so cute, good work!

whitney said...

dido both those comments. stocking = amazing. and your tree is cute too

Brittney and Zach Lundgreen said...

HEY WHERE DO YOU LIVE AT!!!! YOU GUYS ARE CUTE TOGETHER!