Monday, November 30, 2009
Thanksgiving & BYU-UTAH Game
For this Thanksgiving we went up to Boise which was really fun. It was so nice to get away from school for a few days and spend time with family. We went and saw New Moon with my mom and little sister and we both liked it, it was a lot better than Twilight, but I think the producers need to realize that EDWARD needs to be really really good looking one!! We both thought Jacob was way better looking but I guess you just have to go back to what you thought in the book. We came back on Saturday morning to make it to the BYU vs. Utah game, I had never been to one and so I really wanted to go. It was sooo fun, they are so intense! I wish it wouldn't have been so close but the end was definitely exciting and we pulled it off so it was all good! We didn't get any pictures over Thanksgiving Break but we got a couple at the game...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment