We got a great deal on this new sleeping bag from Cabelas and Scotty wanted to test it out. I hope we get to go camping sometime this summer so we can test it out for real...
We went to Las Vegas during Easter weekend to visit family and here are some pics of us at the Bellagio gardens...


These pics are for Laura. We shot a couple while we babysat Braden and Addy back in March. They are so cute and fun, we LOVE babysitting them!!
This is from when we babysat the night before we went to Hawaii. Scotty and Braden are buds...
Speaking of Hawaii, I have been trying to upload pictures of our trip but have been having some technical difficulties, so those will be up as soon as I can!
Speaking of Hawaii, I have been trying to upload pictures of our trip but have been having some technical difficulties, so those will be up as soon as I can!

1 comment:
Can you please hurry up and get down here?! I'm so excited!!
Post a Comment