Monday, January 9, 2012

Baby Updates

I am currently 36 weeks!! That means in 4 weeks or less (hopefully) we will have our little girl here! We are both so excited for her to be here. I feel like I know her so much more since my belly is constantly doing the wave and I can start to feel little body parts. I have weekly appointments now which I love, it makes it seem so close and there is nothing better than getting to hear the heartbeat all the time. At our last appointment we got to have an ultrasound to see if she was head down. It was so fun to see her and see how big she is now. She was head down and everything looked great so we are hoping she stays that way! :) I am definitely getting uncomfortable, have lots of back pain, and getting a good nights rest has become laughable. But it's all worth it and the bigger I get, the sooner she will be here! I have been busy nesting and getting things ready. It's so fun to clean, wash, and organize everything. The nursery is about 90% complete and I love how it turned out (I'll post pics when it's completely done). I have one more baby shower on Saturday and then we will just need to finish up our last minute preparations! My good friend Whitney took some maternity pictures for us before we left Provo. She did such a great job and we love how they turned out! Check out her photography blog by clicking here. I was 31 1/2 weeks when these were taken...











1 comment:

Malone Family said...

you are SO SO close! and you look GREAT! I can't wait to see pics of your sweet baby girl :) Hang in there, I know the last weeks are rough!!