Thanks for all the birthday wishes and those who helped me celebrate!!!
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
22!
I turned 22 a few weeks ago!! I feel like we just celebrated my birthday last year, where does the time go??? We celebrated by going shopping for clothes, going out to dinner to both Tucanos and Texas Roadhouse, and Scotty helped organize and bake for a little birthday party with family and friends. He also got me my favorite flowers...
Thanks for all the birthday wishes and those who helped me celebrate!!!




Thanks for all the birthday wishes and those who helped me celebrate!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am the WORST sister ever for forgetting your birthday! Forgive me?! We'll celebrate when you guys come visit. Looks like a fun little party... tulips make me so happy. :)
so glad we pulled out the camera for those pics :) happy birthday again. the cupcakes turned out looking fab!!!
Post a Comment