A few weeks ago Scott's car needed to be worked on for a few days so he was driving the scooter to school. It was still freezing outside and raining off and on all week. He did go prepared with full winter gear: ski jacket, face mask, goggles, gloves, etc. but I still insisted he was crazy and that I would wake up early and just take him. But he constantly declined my offers. There was one particular day that it was down pouring on and off all day. While he was in his night class his phone died so I just went and waited outside his class to pick him up. When he got to my car it was just sprinkling and he kept insisting he wanted to get the scooter home and to just follow him home in case it got too bad. Only after a few minutes it started raining a little harder, and then a little harder, and then it was a complete down pour, and he still wouldn't pull over the scooter!!!! He kept making faces of pain from the rain and was completely drenched by the end of the ride!! He did live up to his word but when he got off the scooter he yells, "THIS WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE THING I HAVE EVER DONE!!" I think we both proved our points that day but I think overall I won the battle and he will not test the rain again.
While sitting in my warm car, laughing pretty hard, I couldn't help but snap some shots of my crazy husband...



Completely SOAKED!! :)

1 comment:
his is hilarious. i miss you guys!
Post a Comment