Monday, May 24, 2010

Golfing

Ever since I was little I was constantly involved in sports. I played close to year round and absolutely loved it. I miss playing soooo badly. Since all of the sports I played were team sports it has been hard to really continue playing, so for the past few years I've been trying to find sports that I can play. We started playing tennis and now I'm trying to pick up golf. I mean my husband is obsessed with it, so I figured what better sport to try? However, it is sooo hard!!! We go to the driving range regularly and Scott is trying to teach me. I've been seriously considering taking lessons too though. I'm improving but I think it's going to take me a while before I actually play a round. Before we left Provo we went on a date with our good friends Josh and Whitney to the driving range and had a blast! Here are some pictures of our fun date...

1 comment:

whitney said...

yay!!! love this!