Brooklyn's 5 month post seemed too long, so here are some more pictures from this past month...
This again Mom?!...
This is her favorite toy and she ALWAYS finds the star to chew on, in fact she has chewed on it so much that it has fallen off and needs to be sewed back on...
Future volleyball player?
Sometimes she'll hold the bottle, it looks hilarious!...
She loves when Daddy comes home from work...

Loves to suck on that bottom lip...
This again Mom?!...
This is her favorite toy and she ALWAYS finds the star to chew on, in fact she has chewed on it so much that it has fallen off and needs to be sewed back on...
Future volleyball player?
Sometimes she'll hold the bottle, it looks hilarious!...
She loves when Daddy comes home from work...

Loves to suck on that bottom lip...
We bought Brooklyn a new toy (spoiled much?!). When I was at Babies R Us I decided to put her in a jumper to see if she would like it and she loved it so much, that I just had to find her one. So I researched them and found a good deal on Amazon. It took her a little bit to really warm up to it but loves it now. I think she mostly likes that she can watch everything that I'm doing.


































No comments:
Post a Comment