Today I did something that I kinda regret. I cut some of Brooklyn's hair off. And I think she looks like a boy or punk rocker now. lol...She had these crazy patches of hair on both sides in the front over her ears that really looked ridiculous...
So before I gave her a bath, I decided to just trim it a little bit. Well little did I know that once I cut off all the long patches she would look so bald!! The problem is that she had already balded so much on the sides of her head and in her "power alleys" so now she really has a mohawk and a mullet in the back. I trimmed the top hairs too b/c they now looked even more ridiculous with how long they had gotten versus all her bald spots. I can't bring myself to cut anymore off for the time being. I did all of this while Scotty was at a church meeting and was so nervous for his reaction. So I hurried and hid all of the evidence and wanted to see if he would notice. So when he got home, I went in the other room b/c I knew I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. He didn't notice anything at first when she was on her mat, so I went and grabbed her to bring her to him. Once he got a good look at her he goes, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?! SHE LOOKS LIKE A BOY!" Remember how I said he was protective of her??? I don't think he was very happy with me at first. I may or may not have shed some tears later b/c I miss her full head of hair-dramatic??? Scotty assured me that the trim needed to be done and that it will grow back, so I'm hoping sooner rather than later!!! Here is our he/she baby...hahaha...
It's ok though, nothing a headband and bow can't fix. Brooklyn, I'm sorry I laugh at you every time I see you now, you are still my little cutie pie!!




2 comments:
hahaha! i love it! i actually looks really good for a squirmy baby.. haha i just love every picture in this post. she is darling
haha oh gosh - she still looks like a girl and with the headband in she is still as adorable as ever!
Post a Comment