Saturday, June 30, 2012

Balding...

The day has come. My baby is officially balding. My heart aches seeing her bald spots and seeing it grow back in blonde. I was hoping she would stay brunette big time! I knew she wouldn't, but I can dream! The Martin Family just needs a little diversity!!! I'm sure she will be a cute little blondie though!  Her hair is beyond hilarious right now. She has tons of bald spots but the top hairs are so long! She has a natural mohawk. And it all dries straight up and in random directions. There is no containing it. I seriously love it though, it leaves me cracking up all day long. So many people come up to me and comment about it. My favorite was at Sam's Club and an employee goes, "Did Mommy have a hat on you all day?" I was like, "Um, actually I just gave her a bath and slicked it down, this is how it dried." lol. Here are some pics of this craziness...









Goodbye my dark-haired baby, I will miss you...





No comments: